Monday 26 March 2007

Apologies to my couple of readers ..... been rather hectic here, went down with the lurgey again, but think I'll live - and thankfully so will my adored and adorable Aunt/Mum (actually she's my late father's cousin - but they grew up almost as brother and sister .. I even have a photo of them sharing a pram) - however, she was 'rather' poorly... But, being 200 miles away, and realising just how poorly she evidently was, proved just what an amazingly persistent nag I can be on the phone ...... emergency doctor was round immediately, and she's now OK.


(N.B. she is over 90, despite being generally feisty enough to threaten Kevin with her stick - he calls her his little Nottingham Floosie - and the two of them go into their Neddy Seagoon/Bloodnock routines - you'd think she was only 80 the way that tart can go on !


BUT:-
Manic/panic anyway .....still waiting to hear on the "sealed envelope offer" as to whether we have a new home or not - watch this space

1 comment:

Tuscan Traveller said...

Sighs of relief and candles to Saints Jude and Sebastian all around. Welcome back.
Fingers and legs crossed for the ceanothus!