Tuesday 3 April 2007

Feeling Flat

So - what do you do ?

Here you go working towards a potential new home/love nest (OK OK, wishful thinking on the last bit - mind you, a couple of the Estate Agents have been rather cute) and The Boy turns cold on you ...... "pissed off, choose what you want, I don't care it's all too much for me ...." (He's seen all of TWO properties!!!!!!) poor lamb!

SO ...... arranged second viewings on two potentials (for him to look at for the first time) ... "so much for my day off!" - although allowing him half an hour in between for a hair cut - plus, let me add - all this before I have to go to work!

As they say ... hey ho!

Mind you - one of the places .... the lobster in the bidet will HAVE to go!

2 comments:

Tuscan Traveller said...

If it's got to go. I'd suggest a Thermidor. (Think positive - you can't eat ceanothus.)

GillieB said...

If I think positive at the moment, it would be towards a divorce ..... I'll keep the lobster!